Replace Student Certificate (reprint)

Have you misplaced a certificate issued to you from HRD and want a replacement?

HRD can issue you a reprinted certificate with the same code and date as the original.

A Certificate includes:

  • a qualification award (E.g. Cert III, IV, Diploma) or testamur (a list of units included in the qualification),
  • a Statement of Attainment (E.g. UEENEEN104 Test Cables), or
  • a non-accredited course certificate (E.g. ST144)

You must supply:

A) Correct Name Spelling (as per your Medicare card), B) date this was issued, and C) the correct course title

Price: $44.00

Loading Updating cart...