The HRD Short Course is typically a 4-8 hour event where the trainee is attending HRD to:
- catch up on a course/module you missed
- study, summarise or review the topic previously learned
- refresher training of an existing skill.
- resit an assessment (theory or practical)
Payment Instructions - Short Course
- Use this product to pay for a short course, generally 4-8 hours.
- Make sure you have the date confirmed in which you are attending
- Ensure you state on this payment the module/course you are paying for.
- The fee will be the fee quoted (inc GST) + a 2.6% Credit card surcharge.
Note 1 - only select this product if you are currently enrolled.
Note 2 - the fee does not include the hire of a training facility