Child Safety Commitment
HRD Integrated Services is committed to ensuring the safety and well-being of learners, staff, and contractors.
As part of this commitment we have implemented the Victorian Child Safe Standards to help protect children and young people under the age of 18 in our care from child abuse and neglect.
Promoting safety, participation and well being
At HRD we support the safety, participation, wellbeing and empowerment of children and young people, and seek to ensure the safety of any minors involved in learning–related activities. We achieve this by:
- implementing HRD’s child safe policy and commitment
- requiring Working with Children checks for all roles engaged in child–related services
- taking all reasonable steps to protect children from abuse
- treating everyone with respect
- listening and responding to the views and concerns of children
- if an allegation of child abuse is made, ensure as quickly as possible that the child(ren) are safe.
HRD acknowledges the responsibility it has as a training provider to contribute to protecting children and preventing child abuse and neglect.
HRD has a zero tolerance to child abuse.