Event Phone: 0419889189
March 7, 2022 - March 11, 2022
7:30 am - 3:30 pm
The RS0009 Points Mechanism module is a part of the the UEE41220 Cert IV in Electrical Rail Signalling.
Group 531c is a UGL + Contractor Trainee catch up group
This is a 5 day module where students learn:
- The theory of operation of point mechanisms
- typical electrical circuit operation for both relay and CBI controls
- hands on operation of different styles of point mechanisms
- hands on opportunity to perform adjustments
- maintenance procedures
- fault finding techniques
Training is conducted at the Rail Academy Newport
Who can attend this module?
– typically apprentice and trainee signal maintenance staff
– graduate engineers can also join in to learn the theory and circuit controls
Venue: Rail Academy Newport - Vic
Venue Website: https://railacademy.vic.gov.au/Address:
What to bring: Hi Viz Vest + Safety Boots + Pen + Lunch
On Arrival: Check in using the Service Victoria COVID QR code and also the RAN Induction QR code.
Check out the Room Allocation Notice Board and see which room number you need to go to